Automatic Knife Release FormWeb-form is not active.
Precision and Craftsmanship
All Zero Tolerance Knives are proudly built in our Tualatin, Oregon USA manufacturing facility by our most skilled workers.
Using only premium materials, they work to ZT’s high-performance standards, ensuring each part of every ZT is built with care and precision. The operation of your ZT is conspicuously smooth and fit-and-finish is second to none. Each one is confidently backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
We produce over one million Zero Tolerance and Kershaw knives each year In our state-of-the-art facility. We ship hundreds of thousands of units to authorized dealers throughout the US. We employ over 300 local people and have local partnerships with companies employing hundreds more. We are committed to quality, to community, and to ZT owners everywhere.
The ZT Process, Step by Step
- A ZT always starts with purpose. What kind of knife does a ZT user, our retailers, and the market want and need?
- Our award-winning designers create dozens of options for each knife. Finally, one is selected.
- Each part of the knife, from blade to screws, is designed in real dimensions on the computer.
- Now, the design is prototyped. Skilled machinists build about a dozen knives by hand. Based on their feedback, we refine the design as needed to make it production-ready.
- Next, each part is translated to programs that interact with our production machinery, refined and refined again. At this same time, the fixtures—the devices that locate and hold the individual pieces during the manufacturing process—are designed, engineered, and programmed.
- Production begins, with parts manufactured, and assembly underway.
- Throughout the process, ZT Quality Control (QC) is in place—from parts inspection to final inspection before shipping.
- From our warehouse facility, ZTs are shipped to Authorized ZT Dealers throughout the US and the world. Each one is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Once you get a ZT into your own hands, you’ll experience the difference sophisticated design, premium materials, and a dedication to quality makes.